Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Site Director - Food Manufacturer
Title: Site Director Location: Portland, OR
Mission: Our client is an emerging leader in the plant-based food industry. The mission for the Site Director is to oversee and lead all aspects of the plant operations. The Site Director will have responsibility for Quality, Production, Maintenance, Logistics, HR and EHS and will report to the Senior Director of Manufacturing.
- $130K - 150K base compensation plus equity
- Medical, dental, life insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Direct day-to-day plant operations
2. Ensure Food Safety and Quality standards are meeting FDA guidelines and standards
3. Lead Continuous Improvement efforts
4. Implement capacity modeling to accomplish production goals
5. Provide leadership and direction to ensure all manufacturing process meet company expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Production Operations or equivalent
- 8 + years of experience in a food manufacturing environment with at least 5 years in Management
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Improvement concepts
- Solid knowledge of FDA, HACCP, OSHA regulatory guidelines
- Previous experience managing capital projects
- Lead by example team builder
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.