Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Plant Engineering Manager- Medford, Oregon
Medford, OR 94954
Our client is a fast- growing, family owned and operated manufacturer of heathy organic foods. They are looking to add an engineering manager to their staff, to lead engineering activities for plant operations. This individual will be key member of plant leadership team and will help set strategic direction for the plant operations. As an Engineering Manager, you will lead, coach and develop engineering, maintenance and other technical resources. Key accountabilities include plant capital management, asset and infrastructure reliability, and provide technical leadership in human and food safety and sustainability initiatives.
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits, with an onsite health clinic for employees and their families. Dental, vision, life & AD&D coverage
- Recommend facility improvements, facility expansions and manufacturing system strategies.
- Responsible for all capital investments for the plant, including scope definition and alignment, resource management, budget and schedule management and external relations.
- Lead initiatives to improve existing assets and optimize productivity.
- Develop plans for plant investments to ensure infrastructure integrity.
- Provide technical leadership for all investments at his or her location.
- Manage safe implementation, installation and startup of capital projects.
- Focus on energy usage reduction and sustainability initiatives for the plant.
- Oversee direct reports, indirect reports, contractors and vendors.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering from four-year College or university.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a plant engineer or project engineer or maintenance manager in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience with food plant GMPs, food and human safety requirements, in a temperature-controlled production environment.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project and AutoCAD from Autodesk.
- Able to organize and lead cross-functional teams, develop plans and execution strategies, manage schedules and budgets.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to analyze limited data and arrive at appropriate decisions in timely manner.
- Accountable and goal-oriented. Exceptional project management skills are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communications. Communicates effectively at all levels.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!