Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Columbus, OH 43228
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Plant Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Our client is a manufacturer of specialty food products looking for a hands-on Plant Engineer to join their growing team. The Plant Engineer is a hands-on role managing all the engineering projects involving the plant equipment and machinery to ensure the processes are implemented and completed. The Plant Engineer will report to the General Manager and will have 2-3 direct reports.
- $90K – 110K base salary
- Company pays 100% of medical premiums
- Profit sharing
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
- Lead the Engineering teams to meet project schedules, performance and reliability requirements
- Track labor time and expenses of projects
- Provide corrections to internal engineering processes
- Design plant layouts and equipment installations
- Drive continuous improvements in quality, productivity, efficiency and cost
- BS Degree preferred but not required in lieu of experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Engineering Management / Supervisory Experience in the Food Industry
- Ability to work independently and maintain job focus as directed
- General knowledge of OSHA Safety Regulations, EPA Regulations and Food Safety guidelines – HACCP
- Strong knowledge of time studies and labor standards
Referrals are our best source for the top talent our clients need so if you know of anyone with these skills, please pass me their name / contact information, or forward my email to them if that’s more comfortable. Kinsa pays referral bonuses!
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.