Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Packaging Department Manager
New Orleans, LA
Title: Packaging Dept. Manager Location: New Orleans, LA & Baltimore, MD
Mission: Kinsa is partnering with a food & beverage (ingredients) company searching to fill a Packaging Dept. Manager position. Candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing the packaging and bulk operations while in a safe, environmentally responsible and quality focused way. There is one opening in Baltimore and one in New Orleans.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Health and dental benefits
- Review daily packaging operation with the packaging and maintenance superintendents with respect to overall efficiency, product requirement, and production schedule
- Review current inventory levels and anticipated customer demand with Logistics to assure adequate order fulfillment
- Develop and implement plans to improve performance, drive continuous improvement, and build technical depth and leadership capability
- Ensure that supervisors and superintendents are building teams, setting expectations and holding employees accountable
- 6 or more years of experience leading a high-speed packaging operation, including maintenance, required
- Experience working in a unionized environment required
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university required
- Experience working in a CPG or Food Manufacturing environment required
- Experience leading a large work group of 50+ employees required
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.