Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
New York, NY
Title: Operations Manager Location: New York, NY
Mission: Our start- up client is a well-funded manufacturer in the health & wellness brand industry based in New York. The Operations Manager role will manage the entire supply chain, overseeing the production planning, procurement, logistics and inventory management. The Operations Manager will play a critical role that impacts the product quality and customer experience.
- $90K - 105K base salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus potential up to 20%
- Potential for equity in the future
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Free lunches
1. Inventory management
2. Production planning and manage vendor relationships
3. Procurement of components
4. Cost of Goods Sold analysis, cost negotiations
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in Operations Management or Logistics
- Knowledge of production and inventory management software
- Highly analytical, Excel user
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience in eCommerce and CPG preferred, Health & Wellness a plus