Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
General Manager - Snack Foods
Southwest Region, NM
Operations Manager - Southwest
Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager is responsible for hands-on planning, directing and coordinating of all activities of plant including: Production, Quality Control, Receiving and Shipping. This role will be groomed to a senior leadership role of COO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct overall production and shipping operations ensuring the achievement of production objectives at the lowest cost consistent with company quality standards and customer delivery requirements
- Supervise and ensure that product is ready for scheduled deliveries
- Prepare work schedules and assign specific duties
- Monitor and analyze production KPIs to maximize productivity and determine areas of improvement
- Schedule and monitor daily production to assure adherence to quality procedures and customer service standards are provided and followed
- Maintain inventory of raw product and packaging to meet production needs
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Engineering or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in management roles in manufacturing plants , experience in hi-speed operations in baked snack bar products, protein, energy or candy bars
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning in a rapidly growing company
- Strong knowledge of supply chain operations, co-packing, third party logistics and scaling production to meet projected growth
- Knowledge of Food Safety guidelines, OSHA standards, HACCP and GMP's
- Result driven, self-motivated and committed to get the job done
Area has a resort atmosphere with breathtaking mountains, ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, artists, music-lovers, performers, foodies, and everyone in between.