Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Operations Manager - Grocery
Los Angeles, CA
Title: Operations Manager - Grocery Location: Los Angeles, CA
Mission: Our client is a growing new age Convenient store based in the Los Angeles area where neighbors meet each other as well as the business professionals in the community. The mission for the Operations Manager - Grocery is to travel between their two locations (one to be completed by end of September) and oversee the operations of both. The Operations Manager - Grocery will have the two Store Managers as direct reports.
- $ 50K - 75K depending on experience
- Medical insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
- Potential equity in the future
1. Directs all employees to provide exceptional customer service and leads by example
2. Give direction on selling products and merchandise
3. Monitor product inventory levels and processes to ensure the proper quantity and quality of food and non-food items
4. Comply with and reinforce all food safety, sanitation and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs according to company, local, state and federal health code regulations
- Minimum of 3 - 8 years of management experience in retail, restaurant, grocery, or other service industry with responsibility for driving sales and controlling expenses
- Good communication skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Ability to travel up to 10 %
- High School diploma