Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Operational Project Engineer
Title: Operational Project Engineer Location: Portland, OR
Mission: Our client, a large dairy producer is looking for an Operational Project Engineer to be responsible for multiple facilities for their Ingredients and Consumer Products Division.
- Competitive base salary based on experience level
- Generous bonus potential up to 20%
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Health and dental benefits
- 401K with 9% match
- Relocation assistance if necessary
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10-15 years Food Industry or Consumer Packaged Goods background. Dairy industry experience a plus
- Prior start up operational experience from construction to equipment purchase to processing product
- Technical competence - Food Processing systems & equipment, PLC's, familiar with Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Thorough understanding of OSHA,USDA, HACCP, FSIS
- BS Engineering (any type)
- Take concept, through design, manage contractors, select equipment, set performance specifications. -- this role does not just order from approved suppliers, they identify among multiple suppliers.
- This job includes process engineering work
- Need to see how to improve yields at the operations level when working on engineering at the plant and implement changes when see a need. Identify and remove non-value added activities as an engineer
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.