Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
National Sales Manager
Anywhere in the Northeast USA
National Sales Manager
Mission: Our client is a natural food manufacturer based in the Northeast. The National Sales Manager will have a go-getter attitude with an ability to plan, coordinate and execute sales and marketing strategies. You will have a strong desire to help your two-person team do their best work and grow in their responsibilities. Creating plans to strategically grow sales at current retailers in addition to expanding business into new retailers is your passion. Being a foodie, enjoying natural products, and an entrepreneurial spirit is highly desirable!
- Base salary of $110k-$130K with bonus potential
- Company contribution towards employee benefits-after 3 years of service, company pays 100% of cost for employees
- 401(k) with match
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in retail sales, preferably in the natural food category.
- The idea of working with a small, growing company in an entrepreneurial environment gets you excited to start your day
- Strong leadership skills with a willingness to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment—are you willing to roll up your sleeves?
- Having a sense of humor is helpful and needed!
- You love where you live, the company loves where they are located. This position is remote but they would like you to come into the office as needed, so ideally you would live in the Northeast.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Account Manager at Kinsa Group. Kris has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Business and brings more than 10 years of staffing and recruiting experience to Kinsa. Kris delivers to her clients the candidates that she believes in. She takes the time to get to know what candidates and employers are looking for. Let Kris put her dedication to this type of Recruiter-Candidate relationship to work for you on your next search for a great food industry job.