Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
National Sales Director - Meat & Seafood
Title: National Sales Director - Meat & Seafood Location: Home-based
Mission: Our client is a world-class food processor serving high end hotels, restaurants, institutions, and retail markets. Due to growth our client is looking to add a National Sales Director to join their team. The National Sales Director will develop and lead the national sales team focusing on the Food Service and Retail channels. The National Sales Director will report to the President and Owner.
- $150K - 200K base salary plus % bonus potential
- Phone, laptop and travel expenses reimbursed
- Full Benefit package
- Vacation and Holiday pay
1. Establish relationships with existing key accounts and customers
2. Develop and implement strategic sales strategies to launch new products and product lines
3. Work cross-functionally with Marketing Department to develop marketing strategies
4. Negotiate contracts and close agreements with large customers
- Experience in a National Sales Manager/Director level sales role in a Meat or Seafood company
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Ability to understand and develop Sales Performance Metrics
- Prior experience managing a Sales team
- Strong communication skills
- Able to travel as needed
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.