Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Materials Analyst
Location: Whitestone (Queens), NY
Our client, a producer of premium sports drinks, is looking for a Materials Analyst to join their team.
Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
Company paid Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain all raw materials purchase orders for 3PL locations to ensure they accurately reflect ordered quantities and delivery dates
- Monitor inventory levels of raw materials against the production plan to ensure the production plan can proceed as established
- Triage and solve issues including but not limited to: materials availabilities, warehouse space requirements, vendor lead times, and demand-driven production changes
- Review past due and open purchase orders, following up on overdue orders with both 3PLs and vendors
- Monitor 4-week, short-term ordering horizons for raw materials
- Assist with master data management in both NetSuite and DemandCaster as required to ensure accurate data parameters
- Review 13-week long-term materials requirements plans to ensure vendor-held inventory and forecasts are in line with production plan requirements
- Compile KPIs for vendors based on order accuracy with special attention to requested delivery dates
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, or other relevant fields
- 1-2 years supply chain experience (CPG company preferred)
- Excellent at Problem Solving
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and to make one's own decisions
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Position requires in-person attendance at bi-annual company retreats/meetings in New York and Orlando (or other locations as it may vary year to year)
- May require some travel including air and local
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings almost 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at email@example.com.