Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Manager of Confection and Bakery Applications
Title: Confection and Bakery Manager Location: Palatine, IL
This company on the north side of Chicagoland is looking for a high energy individual who is as passionate about the confection and bakery industries as we are. In this position, the right candidate will train extensively with our European confection and bakery teams and bring that expertise to our US customers. This manager will regularly interface with our sales and marketing teams to translate ideas into sweet reality. You will also work hands on as a team member with our flavorists and other applications departments.
- Comprehensive health & welfare benefits
- Company-match 401(k)
- Excellent PTO
- Manage the confection and bakery department technician(s) and project load
- Regular connection and ideation with sales, marketing and customers
- Ability and willingness to travel, with some international travel expected
- Accurate record keeping and communication
- Produce finished confections and baked items for customer presentations
- Ability and willingness to taste and smell a wide variety of products
- You are able to and interested in working in a hands-on laboratory environment using pilot scale equipment
- You are creative, flexible and like to interact in a multi-cultural environment
- You are organized and detail oriented
- You have the ability to manage several projects simultaneously with short timelines
- You are willing to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, food science, biology, culinary school or equivalent industry experience
- 2-5 years of experience in confections or flavor laboratory
- Proficient understanding and use of MS Office
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!