Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Title: Maintenance Manager Location: Baltimore, MD
Mission: Our client is a distributor of meat/poultry/pork based in Baltimore, MD. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of maintenance activities and will report directly to the General Manager. The Maintenance Manager will have responsibility for 5 direct reports.
- $80K - 95K base salary plus 10% bonus potential
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Manage maintenance & repair of plant building & equipment
2. Focus on safety and improving equipment reliability
3. Keep facility running smoothly through preventative maintenance
- 8+ years Maintenance/Engineering experience in prepared foods environment, meat, poultry preferred
- 5+ years in food plant with 3+ years of experience in a managerial/supervisory role
- Strong trouble shooting skills, with knowledge of mechanics, electricity, plumbing, pneumatics, controls, and hydraulics
- Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience successfully managing a team