Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Our client has been offering the freshest produce for over 100 years, while maintaining a commitment to the best quality and service. That requires great employees, which is where you come in. They are looking to add a Logistics Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all shipments of fresh produce and company products. You will coordinate with fleet personnel and/or contract haulers to achieve the most effective distribution of goods. The Logistics Manager must demonstrate solid communication and negotiation skills and be well-versed in supply chain management principles and practices to ensure maximum efficiency. You will negotiate transportation and storage agreements as well as stay current with federal, state and foreign commerce regulations.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental coverage
- Short- and long-term disability, as well as life insurance
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with freight vendors to ensure customer needs are being met. Track KPIs as a way of measuring success.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Set up systems to ensure on time delivery around the clock.
- Implement and improve strategic freight and distribution. Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment and frequency.
- Manage transportation food safety regulations.
- Resolve freight claim issues including OS&D situations and returns. File claims when necessary and coordinate collection efforts through the accounting department.
- Work with procurement and sales team to manage customer concerns and to communicate issues that may cause additional costs.
- Analyze all costs and make recommendations to improve margin performance.
- Conduct continuous cost reduction and continuous improvement programs.
- Review major product delivery complaints from customers for the purpose of defining the actual problem resolving the complaint and determining where emphasis should be placed to prevent reoccurrence.
- Responsible for effective communication throughout the organization when business unit performance will impact internal or external customers.
- Select, train, develop, motivate and manage staff to ensure efficient operations and optimal service.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Business plus five to ten years of experience or equivalent education and experience
- 3-5+ years of experience as a logistics manager, or equivalent experience
- Experience with LEAN manufacturing principles
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills. Attention to detail
- Team oriented & customer centric
- Able to work in a cold and wet environment
- Strong computer skills including ERP systems and Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Bilingual preferre
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!