Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Lead, Ready to Eat Food Quality
Title: Corporate Food Quality Manager Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Mission: Our client, a large quick service restaurant corporation is hiring a Corporate Food Quality Manager to develop, maintain, and enforce food safety & product quality control programs and procedures to ensure a great customer experience in their iconic brand QSR stores in Canada and the US. The Manager will oversee a small team of two direct reports and lead, identify, and support improvement opportunities for product quality, food safety and profitability for their brands.
- Competitive base salary based on experience level
- Generous bonus potential with target payout at 45% of base pay
- Paid holidays, 4 weeks vacation + 2 personal days
- Health and dental benefits
- Pension plan
- Relocation assistance if necessary
- Opportunity to work for one of the most iconic and revered food brands!
- Manage and Lead North America QA Team in providing on-site support in Corporate office in Toronto and accountable for quality and food safety for designated brand
- Under indirect supervision, responsible for development, maintenance and enforcement of product safety and food quality control programs and procedures to monitor the quality of suppliers for 14,000 restaurants in North America
- Monitor supplier performance through various test and product analysis reports, create ad hoc reports to characterize supplier and product performance and create culture of continuous improvement with supplier base
- Create and present timely and concise communication to senior management
- Manage team that certifies facilities and endorses new products and/or new suppliers to ensure production of food products to brand quality standards
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Sciences or related field
- 6+ years of progressive work experience in Food Service or Food Manufacturing Corporate Quality environment
- Knowledge of food manufacturing and significant Quality Assurance production experience in food processing
- Knowledge of food product safety principles including HACCP to monitor supplier food safety/good manufacturing practices [GMPs]
- Knowledge of laboratory testing procedures and processes to monitor supplier performance standards
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.