Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Inventory Control Manager / Inventory Analyst
New York, NY
TITLE: Inventory Control Manager
LOCATION: New York, NY
MISSION: Come join this dynamic company where brand builders work together with the goal of becoming the number one Sports Nutrition Beverage company! Extreme passion and teamwork are the essentials of being part of this team. As the Inventory Control Manager you will be a problem-solving leader who has a strong operational mindset.
- A problem-solving leader with full inventory control accountability within the Operations function. This includes 50+ Co-manufacturing facilities and Distribution Centers.
- Play a lead role within the inventory team of ten (10) associates. The role requires leadership experience both direct and indirect. Must have coaching and people development skills.
- Liaise directly with the Finance Director of Operations and senior leadership. Must have the ability to communicate up with an executive mindset regarding organizational opportunities and business updates.
- Analytical expectations include managing inventory exceptions and uncovering root cause issues, while providing solutions for continuous improvement
- Minimum 5 years of Inventory Control experience required, or combination of inventory and accounting experience
- Supply Chain or Operational experience required.
- CPG experience, preferred.
- Experience executing and leading actual physical on-site physical inventory count.
- Experience managing system differences and reconciliations.
- Graduate Degree in Business preferred, or related field.
- Strong systems skills (i.e. Excel, Netsuite).
- Occasional travel possible (~10%).
- Occasional remote weekend work related to physical inventory coordination (~10%).
- Competitive Base salary, bonus and Equity offer
- 100% paid medical benefits for employee and/or family
- Vacation and 401K Match
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at Kinsa’s parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Kinsa’s Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at email@example.com.