Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Inside Sales Representative
Waukesha, WI 53186
Title: Inside Sales Representative – Food Equipment
Location: Waukesha, WI
Mission: Our client is a rapidly growing, leading distributor of the highest quality stainless steel sanitary fittings, valves, and tubing used in the food, beverage, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. The Inside Sales Representative will develop relationships with customers and perform outbound sales as needed. The Inside Sales Representative will report to the Head of Sales.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentive Program
- Laptop, phone, travel expenses
- Medical insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Flexible company culture
- Interact with customers regarding product identification and quotes, new customer inquiries, order problem resolution, and return goods
- Generate quotes with pricing and delivery
- Collaborate with the outside sales team to assist in management of accounts
- Develop and research prospect leads and work with outside sales on business development
- 2 + years of experience in industrial B2B inside sales and/or customer service with a focus in stainless-steel sanitary valves, fittings, and products used in food and beverage processing industry
- Prior experience using an ERP system is preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of MS Office Products (Outlook, Office, Excel)
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.