Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Innovation Commercialization Manager
Boston, MA 02189
Kinsa is recruiting for an: Innovation Commercialization Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA or Boston, MA (Remote until COVID - 19 is over)
Our client is a manufacturer of custom food products and has an opportunity for an Innovation Commercialization Manager to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for developing and owning the commercialization process for new products. The Innovation Commercialization Manager will report to the Sr. Vice President of Manufacturing and will not have any direct reports.
- $80K – 95K base compensation plus % bonus potential
- Health, Dental, Vision and Disability
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays and Vacation
- Have a solid knowledge of plant operations, equipment, and limitations
- Act as the key liaison between customers and various company departments relating to new products and/or product changes
- Communicate, coach, and audit necessary quality, operations, logistics, engineering and maintenance documentation relating to new or changing products
- Create, qualify and document new products from customer request to production
- Understanding of allergens and their nuances in food operations
- Drive change management projects to meet timeline milestones and deliverables to support wider business direction and deadlines
- BS in Process, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or like degree required
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing environment required
- Proactive in dealing with large CPG customers and demands
- Proven ability to manage tasks, deadlines, people, and extensive records
- Solid understanding of allergens and their applications in food operations
- Must possess a good sense of judgment
Referrals are our best source for the top talent our clients need so if you know of anyone with these skills, please pass me their name / contact information, or forward my email to them if that’s more comfortable. Kinsa pays referral bonuses if a referral is hired through us!
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.