Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Rochester, NY 53546
Our client is one of North America's leading providers of packaged fruits and vegetables, with facilities located throughout the country. The company is seeking an experienced HR Manager for their Production facility located near Rochester, NY. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and administration of Seneca HR policies and procedures, compliance at Federal and State levels, and employee relations. You will manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset and contributing to all team initiatives set by senior management. Union experience and ability to speak conversational Spanish are required.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental coverage
- Short- and long-term disability, as well as life insurance
- Administer HR policies, procedures and collective bargaining agreements.
- Recruit and select qualified applicants for open positions and conduct onboarding.
- Manage the employee benefits program.
- Administer FMLA/STD/Leave, worker's compensation and safety programs.
- Conduct HR/Legal compliance training for all employees.
- Ensure that employee files and documentation are properly maintained.
- 5+ years progressive experience in human resource roles. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3 + years experience in a leadership role.
- Union Relations experience required.
- Conversational Spanish required.
- Weekend work during processing season and being available for meeting employees on night shift.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – verbal, listening, written and computer.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate as appropriate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!