Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
West Milwaukee, WI 53005
TITLE: GENERAL MANAGER
LOCATION: Milwaukee, WI
Do you take pride in making sure every customer that choses your restaurant leaves happy! Are you a leader that provides guidance, direction, and opportunity. Come join this fast-paced, high volume, growing chain and be the next General Manager to help bring them to the next level!
- Leads team to increase business sales and net profit to meet the annual budget while attaining the mission.
- Ensures the preparation and review of daily summary report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Ensures accurate preparation of weekly operations report based on the daily summary report.
- Ensures completion and daily follow-up of weekly schedule and daily deployment based on budget forecasts to meet system labor percentages.
- Maintains controllable costs based on system averages.
- Maintains and controls product inventory according to business needs.
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to develop and sustain a high performing team. Ability to build relationships and foster a positive and friendly environment.
- Five years leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certified from a national food safety program.
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus program
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at Kinsa’s parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Kinsa’s Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at firstname.lastname@example.org.