Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Foodservice Sales Representative, Midwest or West Coast
Midwest or West Coast
Is the Food Industry your passion? Our client, is a premium and boutique foodservice brokerage focusing on helping "better for you brands" grow in the foodservice channel. They are currently searching for a Manufacturer's Representative to maintain, enhance, and develop their market and customer base in the Midwestern United States. If you are thorough, passionate, and care about a positive culture and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this is your dream job!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive sales through creation and management of product introductions
- Develop channel strategies with foodservice sub-channels, ranging from distribution to colleges and universities to regional chains and B&I.
- Acquire and attend sales appointments
- Attend and work regional trade shows and sales meetings
- Analyze relevant data and trends to determine customer opportunities
- Plan and prioritize to ensure necessary resources and tools are available
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Foodservice calling on National Accounts (Colleges & Universities, QSR, C-Store)
- Experience with Tier 1 and Tier 2 foodservice distributors required
- Relationships with management companies preferred
- Ideal candidate was/is a Manufacturer’s Representative or regional and handles several distributors and key accounts across a large geography
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Remote location: Midwest OR West Coast. Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Phoenix, San Francisco, Los Angeles or similar area preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Doug has over 20 years of talent acquisition and staffing industry experience, with a reputation for successfully initiating new client partnerships in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and non-food industries. Doug is known for developing long-lasting, ongoing relationships with his customers. At Kinsa, Doug specializes in working with our Franchise and Corporate Restaurant accounts; Grocery, Club and Convenience Store chains; Foodservice and Retail Distributors and Brokers; and Food Equipment manufacturers. Let Doug put his understanding of recruiting operational excellence to work for you. Contact him today!