Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Foodservice Regional Sales Manager - East Coast
East Coast, NJ
Title: Regional Sales Manager - Foodservice Location: East Coast - home based
Mission: Our client is a large distributor of some the world's finest meat products based on the East Coast. The mission for the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for establishing relationships with existing and new distributors, restaurants and develop new accounts in the foodservice sector. The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Vice President of Foodservice Sales.
- $70K plus 25% discretionary bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Phone, laptop, and travel expenses
- 401k - Company match 15% of employee contributions
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
1. Promote products restaurants and chain accounts
2. Create and design marketing materials accounts for customers
3. Promote company brand and products to Foodservice Distributors
4. Attend food/trade shows and customer events
- Must be a Road Warrior - Extensive travel throughout the USA, likely be 40 weeks/year with at least one overnight stay
- Meat sales experience to restaurants
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug test upon hire