Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Food Service On-Premise Manager, Gulf Region
New Orleans, LA
Kinsa is recruiting for a Food Service On-Premise (FSOP) Manager for the Gulf Region. Our client manufactures a premium sports drink that provides superior hydration, packed with electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins. It contains natural flavors and sweeteners and no colors from artificial sources. The Food Service On-Premise Manager will manage FSOP sales throughout the Gulf Region. This home-based position can be located in Birmingham or Montgomery, AL, or Pensacola, FL.
- Competitive base salary with bonus
- Monthly car allowance
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental and Vision benefits covering employee and family
- Responsible for sales volume within assigned Bottler geography – you’ll be the primary contact for all FSOP activities.
- Oversee the execution of Food Service On-Premise Channel Plans.
- Influence critical FSOP leaders within bottlers to align the company’s growth plans and channel priorities.
- Develop plans to improve Food Service On-Premise channel availability.
- Inspire and coach bottler sales organization within assigned geography, inspire new product fans.
- Work with Regional sales and marketing teams within the Gulf region.
- Communicate FSOP Plans to the FSOP sales team, ensuring strong execution.
- 3+ years of FSOP experience preferred. Requires exceptional negotiation experience, analytical skills, sales monitoring, positive winning attitude and willing to Lead from the Front.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Marketing preferred.
- Skilled at establishing strong relationships and building credibility with bottlers and customers.
- Collaborative, adept at building constructive working relationship at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Up to 50% travel
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!