Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Food Packaging Analyst
Title: Food Packaging Analyst Location: Can be located in Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati or Indianapolis
Mission: Our client is a large packaging distributor in the food and pharmaceutical industry. They have created a new position for a Food Packaging Analyst, that can be based in either Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati or Indianapolis. The Food Packaging Analyst will be responsible for sourcing the packaging for food items as well as item development. The Food Packaging Analyst will report to the Division Manager and will be the key contact between the Sales team and vendors.
- $75K - 80K base salary + 10% bonus potential
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Medical, Dental, Life insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Manage the interactions between Sales, Procurement and Vendors
2. Inform Procurement of customer needs and vendor selection
3. Assist in Food Packaging proposals
4. Manage new item set up and first order placement
- Bachelor's degree OR 3-5 years of Food Packaging experience OR equivalent combination
- 3+ years of experience in a Food manufacturing environment
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of food processing/packaging automation equipment
- Experience sourcing clean packaging or film for food packaging
- Preferred: Global sourcing and purchasing experience
- High attention to detail
- Understand target cost levels
Kinsa offers a referral bonus should a colleague, business contact or friend that you refer get hired for this position.
There's an ideal out there!