Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Flavor Applications Generalist
Title: Applications Generalist - Flavor Location: Palatine, IL
This company on the north side of Chicagoland is looking for a high energy individual who is as passionate about the confection and bakery industries as we are. The Applications Generalist will have projects in bakery, beverage, confections, dairy and savory applications where needed. They will also have responsibilities to create and maintain a sampling library, assist with sample requests and sensory activities. You will innovatively showcase the company's flavor portfolio across a wide array of applications and to use that knowledge to improve our ability to provide rapid and accurate service to our customers.
- Comprehensive health & welfare benefits
- Company-match 401(k)
- Excellent PTO
- Fulfill customer requests for beverage, dairy, confection, bakery and savory applications of Silesia flavors, using data recording software,
- To collaborate with flavor chemists, other applications personnel, sales and marketing.
- To create and maintain a sampling library, assist with sample requests and sensory activities.
- Accurate record keeping and communication
- Ability and willingness to taste and smell a wide variety of products
- To learn to safely use and maintain multiple different pilot scale pieces of equipment
- Some travel may be required; including international travel
- You are dedicated to serve your customers; and committed to support your team
- You are a flexible solutions seeker by nature and can trouble shoot red flags efficiently
- You thrive in high performance environments and under pressure
- You are organized and detail oriented.
- You have a good analytical background combined with a hands-on practical approach
- You are able to leverage a multi-cultural business environment and company culture
- Willingness to learn and to teach others
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology or other related area.
- 3-5 years of flavor industry experience.
- Solid experience in working together with highly demanding sales force and customers
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!