Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Facilities Manager-Maintenance and Refrigeration
Title: Facilities Operations Manager Location: Oshkosh, WI
Mission: This leader will oversee operations for this family owned food and processor which supplies produce to some of the area's largest food manufacturers. Over 1,000 acres of farmland, 50,000 sq. ft. plant. During the growing and harvest season, this is a very busy and challenging position, but during the off season, there's plenty of time to enjoy Wisconsin's many recreational activities.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent health & welfare benefits.
- Company vehicle for company business.
- Free housing if desired. (It's possible that someone could live elsewhere, travel back and forth as needed during the off season, and stay in the company provided house during the busy season.)
1. Meet freezer production KPIs.
2. Take the company's farm-to-field business to the next level.
3. Maintain food safety and quality - SQF Level II facility.
- Agricultural and food processing background - farm field to freezer.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ammonia Refrigeration experience.
- Strategic, used to fast paced-environment and complexity.
- Food Safety (GFSI certified SQF level 2)
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!