Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Engineering Manager-Food/Packaging Processing
Title: Engineering Manager Location: Fargo, ND/Northern Minnesota
Mission: Our client is a leader in providing design, fabrication, parts and service solutions to the Food Processing, Packaging and Manufacturing industries. The Engineering Manager will oversee all the engineering projects, to ensure the processes are implemented and completed. The Engineering Manager will report directly to the President/Owner and have responsibility for 15 direct reports.
- $110K - 135K base salary depending on experience plus year-end bonus
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing and 401k
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Lead the Engineering teams to meet project schedules, performance and reliability requirements
2. Track labor time and expenses of projects
3. Provide corrections to internal engineering processes
4. Develop and implement cost effective manufacturing processes to meet product specifications and quality standards
5. Create accountability and lead by example
- 10-15 years of leadership in Engineering projects in Food or Manufacturing industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required
- Working knowledge of Solidworks or 3D Modeling required
- Strong Time Management skills to meet project deadlines
- Must be customer-focused with a desire to exceed customer expectation
- Excellent project planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure