Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
District Manager - Pennsylvania area
Home Office, PA
District Manager - Foodservice Management - Pennsylvania area
Our client, an international foodservice contract management company, is looking for a District Manager with multi-site experience to oversee 4-6 locations (8-12 employees in each location) in the Pennsylvania area. The District Manager must have proven experience in improving quality and sanitation scores and unit performance in institutions (schools, higher education, airlines, healthcare, etc.)
- Salary range - $80K to $90K plus 15% target bonus
- Company car
- Remote office
- Travel 50% (will be higher initially)
- Ability to lead a team in a high-volume food production environment using state-of-the-art technology. Strong training skills with an eye for quality and safety is needed.
- Work with upper management on short and long term objectives and be able to implement them - both financially and operationally
- Experience with purchasing, inventory, ordering, receiving, and cost control
- Ensure all facilities meet nutritional guidelines, Department of Health standards, as well as contract standards
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug screen test