Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Director of Sales - Meat
Director of Sales - Meat
Location: Home-based U.S.
Our client is a rapidly growing premium natural branded meat company selling to retail, club, foodservice distribution, restaurant chains and e-commerce, primarily in the Western US but moving aggressively to the Midwest and East coast regions. The Director of Sales will be a hands-on, high impact leader and partner, developing new business across all channels and managing a high-growth portfolio of key accounts. The Director of Sales will report to the VP of Sales.
- Generous base compensation plus aggressive bonus potential
- Health insurance- company contributes 75%/25% for employee
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Monthly car and cell phone allowance, laptop and travel expenses
- Successfully articulate the value of premium products to prospective customers and close sales
- Manage key account relationships with high-growth retail chains, specialty meat distributors and growing restaurant chains
- Set and achieve sales strategies and goals in the above channels
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop and establish a strategic sales pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in premium/artisanal meat sales, with specific experience selling to retailers, specialty meat distributors, and emerging/up and coming restaurant chains
- Strong relationships with appropriate channels in the Midwest and East Coast
- Prior experience selling artisanal/premium/natural proteins
- Strong quantitative skills and understanding of margins
- High integrity and strong character and commitment
- Ability to travel 50% nationwide
If you have an ownership mentality, know your specialty proteins and would like to join a rapidly growing branded company, please contact me!
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.