Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Director of R&D
San Diego, CA 91101-3009
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Director of R&D – Nutraceutical industry
Location: San Diego, CA
Our client is a start-up manufacturer of functional ingredients used in food and healthy supplements and is seeking a Director of R&D to lead research teams in the formulation and application labs. The Director of R&D will develop new products in the nutraceutical and food industry using their proprietary ingredients to improve immunity, weight and digestive balance.
- $ Six-figure compensation plus % bonus potential
- Health, dental, life insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
- Identify, develop and implement new technologies to meet project objectives involving nutrients, yield and purity leading to commercial production
- Perform benchtop scale up experiments of fermentation process to pilot plant
- Project management
- Work cross-functionally with Production to ensure compliance with FDA guidelines and procedures
- Coordinate with the Marketing department to solve problems in product applications
- PhD in Microbiology, Biochemical Engineering, Organic Chemistry, Polysaccharide Chemistry or related discipline highly desired
- 8+ years of experience with Fermentation technology and processes
- Solid understanding of dietary fiber chemistry, polysaccharides
- Knowledge of nutrition and medical physiology
Referrals are our best source for the top talent our clients need so if you know of anyone with these skills, please pass me their name / contact information, or forward my email to them if that’s more comfortable. Kinsa pays referral bonuses if a referral is hired through us!
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.