Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Director of Quality
Berkeley, CA 94710
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Director of Quality
Location: Berkeley, CA
Our client is an innovative start-up converging biotech and food science to create sustainable solutions for food products. Due to growth they have an opportunity for a Director of Quality to join their team and oversee all aspects of the Quality standards. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about creating a better food system, and want to be on the forefront of a completely new field of technology, we want you on our team! The Director of Quality will have up to 4 direct reports.
- Generous base compensation plus % bonus potential
- Stock options
- 100% of Medical premium for employee paid for
- Dental & Vision
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
- Provide guidance in the design of a pilot production facility to meet GMP specifications
- Collaborate cross-functionally with R&D and Engineering to provide guidance on quality considerations
- Ensure FDA/USDA guidelines and standards meet regulatory requirements
- Oversee vendor quality control and audits
- Provide expertise in global product launches
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
- 6+ years in Quality Assurance in a Food, Biotech or Pharmaceutical environment
- Solid knowledge of FDA and USDA guidelines and regulations
- Experience working with start-ups a plus
Referrals are our best source for the top talent our clients need so if you know of anyone with these skills, please pass me their name / contact information, or forward my email to them if that’s more comfortable. Kinsa pays referral bonuses if a referral is hired through us!
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Account Manager at Kinsa Group. Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.