Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Director of Engineering - Food Equipment
Title: Director of Engineering Location: Northern Minnesota
Mission: Our client is a leader in providing design, fabrication, parts and service solutions to the Food Processing, Packaging and Manufacturing industries. The Director of Engineering will direct the department in designing new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques and develop test procedures. The Director of Engineering will directly supervise engineering staff of 13.
- $ 100K - 120K base salary plus year-end bonus
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing and 401k
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness and customer demand for new and existing products
2. Forecast operating costs and prepare budget requests
3. Resolve design problems using solutions that involve new techniques, technologies or concepts
4. Project management
5. Work cross-functionally on projects, expectations and deliveries
6. Establish goals and hold staff accountable
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years' experience in capital equipment, preferably food processing equipment
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to design and produce mechanical systems
- 2D and 3D CAD/Solidworks experience
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans
- Strong project management skills and detail-oriented
- Able to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment