Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Chief Operating Officer, General Manager [COO] - Food Industry
Title: Chief Operating Officer/General Manager Location: Portland, Oregon Area
Mission: Our client is an agri-business cooperative and food manufacturer based in the Portland, Oregon area. The mission for the COO/GM is to establish strategies to reach company goals while leading organization staff in day-to-day activities and ensuring proper communication and service to cooperative members and customers. The COO/GM will have responsibility for a brand-new manufacturing facility, and direct/indirect reports in operations, sales, and accounting.
- Competitive base and annual bonus
- Long term incentive
- Profit sharing
- Non-qualified deferred comp program
- Company contribution toward medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance
- Executive level agri-business experience, including strategic responsibility for operations and sales of the company or business unit
- Experience interacting with cooperative members or growers/farmers
- Experience with branded consumer food product sales/marketing
- Bachelor's degree required
- Collaborative leader who builds strong relationships and fosters a positive, engaged workforce