Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Business Development / Account Manager - East Coast
Anywhere near a major airport on east coast or Chicago, NJ
Title: Business Development Manager Location: East Coast
Mission: Our client, a global food manufacturer is looking to hire a sales professional with a Hunter mentality for their food ingredients division.
- Competitive base salary based on experience level
- General Benefit Package:
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Leave
- Life Insurance for employee + immediate family
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Health Management (up to $50/month)
- Employee Discounts (40% off CJ products & services)
- 401(k) 5% Match (no vesting period!)
- Paid Time Off (up to 15 days off for first year
- Paid Family Care/Volunteer Leave (40 hours)
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid Holidays (11 days)
- Talent Sharing Opportunities
- Employee Club Activities (movie, e-sports, book, sports activity club, etc.)
- Work location: This position will be home office based
- Travel: This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight
- Develop relationships with the target customer base in the food industry
- Value-added ingredients - Strong industry knowledge - SAVORY industry
- Experience selling to the Flavor and CPG manufacturers
- At least 5-10 years' related Sales experience with Food Ingredients. Flavors and Sports Nutrition experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and participate in a continuous improvement culture, including utilizing problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and competency using technology to improve results;
- Ability to interact at multiple levels and departments in large, complex organizations;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to present technical data;
- Strong organizational skills with minimal direct supervision requirements;
- High degree of personal motivation and a desire to make an immediate impact;
- Demonstrated success in a results driven, team environment;
- Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite; SAP
- Attention to detail;
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality;
- Valid Driver license
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.