Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Beverage Production Supervisor
Title: Production/Canning Supervisor Location: Portland, OR
Mission: Our client, a leader in the cannabis market is looking for a Production Supervisor that will oversee the CBD canning beverage line and supervise up to 15 employees. This is a new start up line.
- Competitive base salary based on experience level
- Bonus potential
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Health and dental benefits
- 2 years of experience
- Complete understanding of canning line mechanics, pasteurizer, and carbonator
- Experience with the application of shrink sleeve labels to packaging
- Knowledge around troubleshooting mis-sleeved packaging and adjusting equipment settings, all while keeping the production line moving, is highly desirable
- Strong GMP skills and Food Safety knowledge, as it relates to beverage processing
- Monitor and ensure the safety, quality, yield, labor costs, and materials of the line
- Beverage canning experience (aluminum cans)
- Shrink wrap label experience
- should know the ins and outs of operating a beverage canning line (water infused with CBD is the finished product)
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.