Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Associate Brand Manager - Nutrition
Kinsa is recruiting for an: Associate Brand Manager – Nutrition
Location: Anaheim, CA
Mission: Our client manufactures and distributes over 450 consumer products that support the health and well-being of consumers including top-selling, global brands that support health, skincare and home product innovation. They have an opportunity for an Associate Brand Manager to join the Nutrition Marketing team. In this role you will sit on a newly created, cross functional product team, whose work will be focused on innovation and delivery of new products for their Nutrition product platforms. Your balance between creativity and analysis will help drive projects through the development cycle, working from ideation to post launch, touching every step of the process. You will bring the framework to product launch plans and working with global partners you will deliver new products and solutions into our global markets. Your energy, fresh ideas, questions, and inspiring thoughts will impact this product category and on global nutrition sales.
- Competitive base and bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage
- 401K with generous company contribution and match
- Profit Sharing
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee discounts
- Well-Being Services
- Drive projects through development cycle, from ideation to post launch, touching every step of the process creativity and analysis
- You will define ideas, develop solutions and inspire impactful go to market plans
- Work with global partners to deliver new products and solutions into global markets
- You will mine for data insights, analyze competition and study trends to write concepts and drive strategy
- Minimum 8 years’ brand management experience in a consumer product environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related Business discipline
- Background supporting brand strategy development and business leadership
- Experience with digital communication and agile design
- Talent to “think outside the box”, offering fresh ideas, that will fuel new opportunities
- Analytical talent to recognize and communicate implications and trends
- Experience leading project teams desired
- Global experience highly desired
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally up to 15%
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Account Manager at Kinsa Group. Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.