Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Title: Account Manager
Location: Austin, TX based
Mission: Kinsa is partnering with a company that is a beverage producer and looking for an Account Manager to join their team. Ideal candidate will have experience managing a food distributor, attending food shows, selling to Foodservice, Restaurants, Hotels and Private label.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus based on company & individual performance
- Car allowance or company car
- Laptop and phone
- Health, Dental, Vision and Long-Term Disability
- Primarily work with major Food Distributor client to grow relationship
- Travel 40% (OK, AR, TX, NM) and attend multiple trade shows per year
- Work cross-functionally to develop creative marketing materials and Power Point presentations
- Assist with sales needs to grow new business and new product development
- Bachelor’s degree in related program required
- Confident public speaking ability
- Team player mentality
- Account Management experience
- Trade Show Experience
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.