Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Warehouse and Distribution Manager - Food
Growing multi-plant natural foods manufacturer headquartered in Philadelphia.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, including product import, receiving, product distribution, warehouse and transportation for three facilities in the business platform.
- Develop supply chain in new business channels.
- Coordinate with Production and Sales teams to manage product and material inventories effectively.
- Manage company's DSD trucks.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse employees and drivers.
- 5+ years' successful warehouse and distribution management experience in the food industry.
- Experience managing imported food products, 3PL, company's fleet maintenance program and ERP, preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or related.