Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Vice President of Sales-Seafood -Grocery/Retail
Home based USA
Title: Vice President of Sales - Seafood - Grocery/Retail Location: Home based - USA
Mission: Our client is an international distributor in the industry providing quality food and beverage products to the North American Marketplace through quality, commitment, and superior customer service. The mission for the Vice President of Sales - Seafood - Grocery/Retail is to implement and execute sales strategies in the supermarket and retail chains channels. The Vice President of Sales will have responsibility for maintaining current business and actively pursuing the development of new business and will report to the Senior Vice President.
- $130K - 155K base salary
- 10%-30% bonus potential
- Excellent benefit package
- $700/mo car allowance, phone, travel expenses, laptop
- Vacation and Holiday pay
Responsibilities in this role:
1. Establish and execute an action plan to meet or exceed quotas and profit objectives in the
Grocery and Prepared Foods categories
2. Maintain current business and actively pursue the development of new business
3. Management of trade program budget by negotiating programs for new business development
4. Develop a team spirit and working relationship within division by maintaining open and clear communication
- BS in Business, Marketing or related field and five years success in achieving personal
quotas as well as team quotas with a successful track record in the food industry
- 7+ years experience selling imported canned seafood, fresh and frozen seafood to retail grocery chains
- Experience working with broker networks
- Hunter mentality, energetic and highly motivated self-starter
- Assertive and confident decision-maker
- 50% travel domestic and internationally
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.