Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Vice President of Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
Misson: Our client is regional grocery chain located in California. The mission for the Vice President of Marketing will be to oversee and direct all aspects of branding and promotional activities. The Vice President of Marketing will have responsibility for the day to day operations including strategic branding and community engagement. There will be three direct reports to this role.
- $ Six-figure compensation plus 20-25% bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
Expected Outcomes: (optional/if more than 3 to 4 lines are needed for Mission statement, move content here)
1. Motivate and develop a high performing marketing team to gain efficiencies and effectiveness in the marketing organization.
2. Oversee and direct all aspects of media buying, including the negotiations, planning and implementation processes as well as all post-promotional analyses.
3. Provide operating support for the Chief Merchandising Officer
4. Develop and implement innovative and best in class marketing plans
5. Define, own and communicate the Brand Strategy and Vision
- 10 years or more of marketing in a high speed, high volume retain environment
- Experience in direct marketing, retail, and eCommerce required in a leadership capacity
- Demonstrated track record of managing a high volume of marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing is required; an MBA is a plus