Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Sr. Procurement Manager - Food Industry
Title: Sr. Procurement Manager Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Area
Mission: Our client is a rapidly growing, fast paced food manufacturer based just south of Milwaukee. They offer a fun culture with opportunity for personal growth. The mission for the Senior Procurement Manager is to plan and control all raw material and indirect procurement activities as well as implement initiatives to realize cost savings. The Sr. Procurement Manager will have responsibility for an annual spend of $35+ million dollars, and initially, one direct report.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential
- Strong healthcare plan
- 401k with company match
- Company-funded Life, A&D Insurance, and Short-Term Disability plans
- Vacation time, plus generous paid holiday schedule
- Relocation supported
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a purchasing role, including the development of direct reports
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Experience purchasing raw ingredients/commodities within the food industry
- Project management experience
- Track record of demonstrated cost savings
- ERP experience
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field