Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Sr. Sales Manager - Latin America
Home Based/ Remote, KS
Title: Senior Sales Manager Location: Home Based/Remote Opportunity
Mission: Our client-who provides education, testing, certification and inspection services in the food and beverage industry-is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to market their B2B services to the Latin America region. You will be responsible for developing relationships with new clients based in the LATAM Region.
- Competitive base salary
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to support every aspect of your health and wellness including: Medical, Dental, Vision (2 plan options), 'Teladoc', HSA, Flex Spending Account, EAP, Life and ADD Insurance, STD, LTD, and sick leave pay
- 401k (3% safe harbor employer contribution, immediately vested; plus, employer match on up to 2% of employee contributions, immediately vested; plus, additional discretionary employer contribution)
- 3 weeks vacation pay annually
Maintain and grow company's existing client relationships to drive account growth
Demonstrate understanding of company's product portfolio and how they can meet the needs of the food & Beverage industry
Assist in the development & execution of strategic sales plans, budgets and forecasts for the LATAM Region
Partner with company headquarters to develop & execute sales plans to grow revenue
- Bachelor's degree in related program required; graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional level food industry experience. Experience is the Baking or other Grain based industry preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional level client development (sales) or business-to-business marketing
- Ability to travel up to 50 percent of time
- Must be Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.