Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Senior Operations Manager - Food packaging
Title: Senior Operations Manager Location: Chicago, Il
Mission: Our client provides a variety of packaging to retail, restaurants, and food service customers. The mission for the Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for the planning, directing, and coordinating of manufacturing processes. The Senior Operations Manager will report to the Director of Operations and will have approximately 22 direct reports.
- $ Low six-figure compensation plus % bonus potential
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Vacation and Holiday pay
1. Oversee plant operations, maintenance, inventory management, safety and quality assurance processes
2. Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods
3. Ensure OSHA, SQF and HACCP standards are met
4. Develop and implement KPI's to optimize inventory
5. Lead staff by coaching, developing, and delegating
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 10 years operations experience in a food or packaging manufacturing facility
- Minimum of 5 years in a management role within food or packaging industry
- Successfully manage multiple projects, set priorities, meet deadlines, address problems and stay within budget
- Basic or fluent Spanish communication skills helpful
- LEVEL of leadership capacity