Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Sales Representative, West Coast
Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Montana or Arizona, CA 54140
Mission: Our client is an innovative beverage manufacturer who believes that the demand for innovation, great-tasting beverages and a good time will always prevail. We are helping them find a Regional Sales Manager who will be the face of the company and its brands within the Western region of the United States. This position is responsible for achieving key sales objectives by managing multiple distributors and growing new accounts by creating and fostering relationships with those distributors, accounts and customers. You will be responsible for covering the following states: Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Montana, and Arizona. You must live within the region.
- Lead initiatives to sell our Brands within wholesale and retail chain accounts — promotions, business, distribution, innovation, sales and pricing.
- Conduct multi-state account management while developing account plans & budgets. Prepare and present account reviews. Communicate activities both internally and externally.
- Build and cultivate constructive relationships with chains within your territory. Service each account to improve market share and growth.
- Conduct monthly meetings with buyers to promote new products and programs and share promotional initiatives.
- Work with wholesaler and local field sales personnel to align company goals, increase brand visibility. Implement, and manage of pricing, distribution and space initiatives, and evaluate results.
- Work with all relevant sales personnel and territory wholesalers and their sales staff to promote the sale of company brands within all suitable accounts.
- Manage market visitation schedule encompassing all assigned territories, including on and off premise chain accounts.
- Analyze and develop sales opportunities using the company’s CRM.
- Monitor inventory, maintaining proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes. Monitor products for freshness.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned (monthly work calendar, expense reports, wholesaler sales programs, distribution targets, discount programs, price surveys).
- Help develop volume projections and marketing budgets; then ensure compliance.
- Responsible for all food safety, quality and regulatory policies and procedures. Executing responsibilities as identified in standard operating procedures. Report food safety, quality & regulatory concerns to management.
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
- Reliable car.
- Previous chain account experience.
- Solid experience with the adult beverage market and its retail consumers.
- Experience with sales data — capturing, reporting, and analyzing.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; or two to five years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!