Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Western Chicago, IL
Title: Sales Engineer-Pharmaceutical Location: Western Chicago, IL
Mission: Our client is a worldwide leader in developing and manufacturing highly efficient product quality assurance solutions for the production of food, drink, and healthcare products. The Sales Engineer will based in the Chicago area and will travel nationwide to prospect for new business in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- $90K - 95K base salary plus bonus based on sales, guaranteed bonus of $10K 1st year
- Cell phone and laptop
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- 100% paid Dental, ST and LT Disability and Group Term Life Insurance
- Employer contributes significantly to Health insurance premiums
- Vacation and Holiday pay
1. Develop new business and expand market presence in Pharmaceutical industry
2. Develop long term customer relationships resulting in repetitive sales
3. Provide excellent pre-sale and post-sale service and support
4. Coordinate the sales cycle through delivery and installation
5. Prepare sales plans, forecasts and call reports
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing
- 5 + years' experience selling capital equipment in the pharmaceutical industry
- Able to travel 50% nationwide
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, proactive and reliable
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills