Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Title: Safety Manager Location: Austin, TX area
Mission: Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of beef, pork and poultry products and is looking for a Safety Manager to join their team. The Safety Manager will provide site safety leadership and ensure facility compliance with corporate safety standards.
- Excellent pay and a great comprehensive benefits package
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Conduct periodic safety and health walk-through inspections of all workplace facilities
- Implement safety directives and improve safety performance
- Conduct accident/injury investigations and illness exposure monitoring
- Develop and implement all Safety programs
- Minimum of 3 years in food manufacturing facility
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations (OSHA)
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.