Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Title: Executive Lodge Manager Location: Alexandria, VA
Mission: Our client, a privately-owned real estate investment firm with multiple luxurious resort-style facilities throughout the U.S. They are currently seeking a Lodge Operations Manager for a new ultra-luxury executive retreat property. This is a stunning property with a wide variety of attractive amenities.
- $90K+ base salary plus bonus potential
- Opportunity to manage an outstanding new facility
- Relocation assistance available
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Monitor hospitality service, maintenance, gardening and housekeeping standards within the lodge
2. Ensure ultimate guest relations and experiences
3. Management and training of the lodge staff
4. Effective financial management while meeting budgets
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in hospitality, ideally 2 years as a trainee and 4 in a well-recognized five-star hotel or world class lodge, as a manager or assistant manager
- Strong understanding of hospitality management, Food & Beverage, maintenance and housekeeping
- Financial management
- Attention to detail