Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Sr QA Specialist
Title: Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: New Jersey/Philadelphia area
Mission: Kinsa is partnering with a company that develops dietary foods for special nutritional needs and special medical therapeutic areas in looking to fill a Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist. This role responsible for managing all supplier and material activities, conducting supplier and distribution center verification activities, ensuring compliance with internal and external audits, and ensuring compliance with FDA regulations.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental benefits
- Vacation pay
- Life Ins.
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility’s domestic and foreign suppliers are in compliance with the FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP)
- Manage all activities related to supplier food safety and quality assurance to ensure compliance with regulatory and company requirements including supplier evaluations, documentation reviews, and hazard analyses
- Responsible for reviewing incoming material qualification to ensure it meets food safety and quality requirements and enter and maintain all information in appropriate systems, such as SharePoint and any other applications identified
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and tracking all raw material and packaging material complaints related to food safety/quality and communicating them with purchasing and suppliers as well as following up on non-conformities to ensure proper root cause analysis and corrective actions are performed to prevent recurrence.
- Assist with review of new products, ingredients, and suppliers to verify compliance
- B.S. in Food Science, Biological Sciences, or related field required
- Minimum 6 years of food industry, food safety & QA experience
- Strong knowledge of FDA regulations and application of food safety principles (ex: FSMA HACCP, GMPs, SQF, Allergens, Microbiology)
- Previous experience in supplier quality assurance in food manufacturing and food supply chains
- Experience reviewing and writing policies and procedures
- HACCP and PCQI certification desired
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.