Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Regional Vice President of Sales -South (Beverage)
Title: Regional VP of Sales - South (Beverage) Location: Atlanta, GA, Birmingham, AL, or Baton Rouge, LA
Mission: Our client is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial sports performance beverage manufacturer. Ownership has experience growing top performing brands and has secured investment from a major strategic partner. The mission for the Regional VP of Sales - South is to coach a team of direct reports while executing with a key bottler/distributor. The position is newly created, and offers equity!
- Competitive base
- Generous bonus opportunity
- Car allowance
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits covering employee and family
- Beverage industry experience (soft drinks, spirits, water, or sports drinks), including distributor/bottler level
- Experience leading a team of direct reports
- Experience managing a DSD network
- Top to top relationship experience - VP and other executives
- Strategic, creative individual with an entrepreneurial outgoing personality who is passionate about the role
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Bachelor's degree preferred