Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager - Home based
Our client is a world leader in manufacturing packaging solutions and processing equipment in the food and beverage industry. Due to growth our client is adding a Regional Sales Manager for the East coast to develop new customers and manage a broker network. The Regional Sales Manager will report to a Regional Sales Director in Europe.
- $100K – 140K base salary plus % bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, LT Disability and Life premiums 100% employer paid for employee, spouse and children
- IRA with company match
- Car allowance, company credit card, cell phone, laptop
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Develop new customers in the Beverage, Food and Personal Care markets
- Manage the Sales budget and P&L in assigned territories
- Negotiate and manage sales contracts
- Manage the Agent and Broker Network to increase market share
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- 8-10 years of B2B technical sales in beverage packaging systems and equipment
- Prior experience managing a broker network
- Proven ability to develop relationships with customers at all levels
- Skills like critical thinking, speed, negotiations, culture
- Ability to travel 50-60%
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.